This recipe comes from my Father In Law’s girlfriend Paulette. She wrote it out for me on a little piece of paper several years ago following a visit and sampling. And like so many other recipes, I’ve been hanging on to the piece of paper shuffling it from folder to folder for safe keeping.
This is the perfect kids drink and accompanying beverage to any holiday meal. Also a tasty solution for those who are not partaking in any alcoholic beverages. It’s simply delicious and you can pretty it up by adding in some pomegranate seeds or serving it in a champagne flute.
This punch was very well received by all the kids on Christmas day, making it the perfect punch to serve at a tea party, birthday party (big or small) or any kind of gathering that involves people and fun!
- 1 pkg frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade
- 1 can frozen orange juice
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups ginger-ale
- In pitcher or punch bowl add in your pink lemonade, orange juice, water, and sliced strawberries. Stir to combine.
- Just before serving pour in your ginger-ale.