Who says being on a food plan has to be boring?!! Good Eats also consist of beans and this Chickpea Salad with Feta will leave you feeling full and satisfied. I made this recipe last year and it fits perfectly into my current meal plan.
- 2 cans (19 oz) chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup sliced, pitted kalamata olives
- ½ cup dry pack feta cheese
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste (or ¼ tsp each)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving for up to 48 hours.