This Iced Chai Tea Latte will leave you feeling refreshed on a hot day. You may want to double the recipe – it keeps in the fridge for a couple of days (unless of course you’re me and gobble it all down the first day).
A quick & easy summer tea combined with spices, vanilla and milk then poured over ice.
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 english breakfast tea bags
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp vanilla
- 1 piece fresh ginger thinly sliced (approx. 1 inch)
- Combine tea bags, ginger, cinnamon and honey in a tea pot (or other similar container).
- Add boiling water and let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags; chill tea in refrigerator.
- Strain tea into serving pitcher.
- Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice.