Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 454g 1 lb box pasta, rotini or fusilli
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can 340 ml artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1 cup bocconcini balls
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup salami, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces and quartered
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- freshly grated black pepper
- sea salt
Whisk together oil through parmesan. Add a pinch of pepper and salt. Set aside.
Pour sun-dried tomatoes through basil into a large bowl. Toss in pasta and dressing and gently mix until combined.
Sprinkle with more fresh basil if you have it, black pepper, salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
Serve at room temperature.
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 853mg | Potassium: 351mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 319IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 1mg