We BBQ all year long but now that spring has sprung and you can smell BBQ every time you open your door… we are excited to be grilling without snow!
If you like Thai food and/or are up for trying something new….here is a very tasty but yet mild chicken recipe. Add in some coconut milk to the marinade if you enjoy coconut. I typically serve this with Basmati or a coconut Jasmine rice.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp each peanut butter & honey
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger chopped or minced
- 1 1/2 tsp green curry paste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- To prepare marinade, combine all ingredients except chicken in a blender, puree until smooth. Or another option is to heat your honey (if needed) and your peanut butter just a little until they are smooth and combine nicely. Add everything to bag (without blending), squishy with chicken and carry on with recipe.
- Pour marinade into a heavy plastic bag. Add chicken and squeeze bag to coat chicken with marinade, seal bag. Let stand 30 minutes (or longer if you can for a more intense flavour). Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat on BBQ for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.