Chicken recipes are always enjoyed in our house. The kids loved this honey ginger chicken I made the other night, enhanced with garlic, oyster sauce and fish sauce. A sweet and savory combination that required no marinating. Brushing the sauce on during cooking did the trick. And since we busy parents don’t always have time to marinate meat before we cook it, it’s the perfect quick meal to make after a busy day.
- 1 tbsp grated ginger fresh
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 10 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Mix ginger through hot sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- Lay chicken thighs out on a platter or tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle on a little of the honey ginger sauce.
- Over medium high heat grill chicken for about 10-15 minutes turning at least once. Baste regularly with honey ginger sauce.
- Remove from grill and let rest. Serve immediately.