The flavour profile in our Sticky Hoisin Orange Chicken is outstanding.
We prefer to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts for this recipe but you can use bone in and skin on, or drumsticks if you prefer for this dish. Whatever you decide, you will love it I’m sure.
Do not overcook and continue to baste chicken throughout cooking time. We served ours with noodles (kids), sometimes coconut rice, and steamed broccoli.
- 4 - chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup - hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp - toasted sesame seeds
- 1.5 tbsp - soy sauce
- 2 tsp - sesame oil
- 1 tsp - grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Mix all ingredients (except chicken) together.
- Put your chicken onto a greased and foil or parchment lined baking sheet (rimmed).
- Brush mixture onto chicken reserving some for basting.
- Bake in oven, turning and brushing with reserved glaze halfway through cooking time approx. 20-25 minutes depending on your oven or until no longer pink inside.