- 4 1/2 cups medium pasta shells cooked
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 can diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can black beans rinsed
- 3 green onions thinly sliced, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro divided
- 2 cups Kraft Tex Mex Shredded Cheese
- extras: salsa sour cream, guacamole, peppers (chopped)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onions and saute 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in taco seasoning and tomatoes. Stir to combine and cook a few more minutes. Add chicken, beans and half each of the green onions and cilantro. Stir and let warm through. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked pasta to chicken mixture. Stir and pour into greased 13x9" baking dish. To with grated cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until pasta mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.
- We serve it family style with some bowls of fixins allowing everyone to add what they like.