Marinating the chicken before hand tenderizes it and adds extra flavour to the meat. Simple and tasty, we serve these Greek Chicken Kabobs with our Feta Mint Dip and fresh pita. Substitute in eggplant, white onion or any summer squash instead of zucchini, red onion & peppers to change it up.
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 zucchini halved lengthwise and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 pepper red, yellow, orange cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp oregano
- 2-3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- bamboo skewers soaked in water
- olive oil
- Add chicken to a ziplock bag. Pour in olive oil, 2-3 tbsp red wine vinegar, oregano and salt & pepper.
- Add vegetables to the bag and squishy to blend all flavours.
- Marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes on counter or longer in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your grill to medium high and start threading your skewers alternating veg/chicken. Grill skewers turning occasionally until chicken is browned and cooked through (about 10 minutes).
- Serve immediately.