Slow roasted potatoes with artichokes & feta is a marriage made in heaven. At least that is what we thought the first time we tried this dish years ago. I can honestly say this recipe has been taste tested by our Baker test kitchen too many times to count. It’s a no fail recipe we love to make for a family dinner or when entertaining.
Tonight we served these potatoes with grilled pork tenderloin. Fabulous!
- 5 cups potatoes cubed
- 2 cans artichoke hearts drained & halved or quartered if large
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary crumbled
- 1 tsp each salt & pepper
- 3/4 cup dry pack feta cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients except artichokes and feta cheese in baking dish mixing well. Add artichokes and stir gently to coat with oil so as not to break them apart. Place dish in oven.
- Stir occasionally (gently) and bake for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with feta cheese, mixing gently to combine. Spoon into serving dish and serve immediately.