Roasted Potatoes with Artichokes and Feta are a fabulous side dish meant to accompany an assortment of entrees and roasts, or are a meal for one topped with a fried egg! Make this easy, quick recipe using canned artichoke hearts, baby potatoes, herbs and feta.
Roasted Potatoes with Artichokes and Feta
Slow roasted potatoes with artichokes & feta is a marriage made in heaven. Perfect for busy families, they are bite sized potatoes ensuring they cook quickly and loaded with flavour from the herbs, artichokes and feta cheese.
We’ve served alongside grilled meat and while having friends and family over for dinner.
How to serve these potatoes
Serve them alongside a turkey, chicken, roast beef or ham for a holiday meal. We like them with fried or poached eggs as a main meal. You could top them with pesto, tzatziki, even whipped feta or on herbed Greek yogurt or labne. And always a drizzle of olive oil on top!
- Before adding the feta, topped with sliced olives, sundried tomatoes fresh oregano, even cut up pieces of grilled halloumi cheese
- Baby potatoes work best for this dish although you could cut up small potatoes into wedges.
- Use baby red potatoes or yellow in this recipe.
- Replace dried herbs with fresh.
Other potato recipes that are a must try!
- Lemon Roasted Potatos with Parsley Pistou
- Cacio e Pepe Potato Stacks
- Smoked Stuff Mushroom Stuffed Potato
- Three Pepper Potato Hash
- Creamy Dijon Dill Potato Salad
If you made this recipe tag Wanda Baker on Instagram and hashtag it #bakersbeans or #wandabaker
- 5 cups potatoes cubed
- 2 cans artichoke hearts drained & halved or quartered if large
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary crumbled
- 1 tsp each salt & pepper
- 3/4 cup dry pack feta cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients except artichokes and feta cheese in baking dish mixing well. Add artichokes and stir gently to coat with oil so as not to break them apart. Place dish in oven.
- Stir occasionally (gently) and bake for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with feta cheese, mixing gently to combine. Spoon into serving dish and serve immediately.