Who says being on a food plan has to be boring?!! Good Eats also consist of beans and this Chickpea Salad with Feta will leave you feeling full and satisfied. I made this recipe last year and it fits perfectly into my current meal plan.
- 2 cans 19 oz chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup dry pack feta cheese
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste or 1/4 tsp each
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving for up to 48 hours.