This is one of those great ways to get your family eating their veggies. My family is pretty good with veggies but anytime I can get more into them it’s a good thing. You can also add in chopped roasted red peppers or kalamata olives. You could also substitute lamb for beef.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 pkg frozen spinach chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp feta cheese crumbled
- Combine ingredients and shape into patties. Grill over medium heat until completely cooked. Build your burger and enjoy!
- Buns and condiments. (I grilled yellow pepper rings, thick slices of red onion and added lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.)
- Also try the Feta Aioli - even hubs loved it.
In food processor mix 1/2 cup shredded dry pack feta cheese, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1-2 cloves crushed garlic and 1/4 tsp ground pepper until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate until serving.