A great bite to take on the road, add to lunches or keep in your desk for snack attacks are these Date Energy Bites!
Date Energy Bites
Healthy never tasted so good! You’ll detect a hint of sweet, a touch of cinnamon and a lovely bite of chocolate when you bite into these no-bake date energy bites!
These easy to make snacks take no time at all to whip up. Simply mix your ingredients together, roll and enjoy.
The Perfect Road Trip Snack
These snacks full-fill the need for sweets when road tripping.
When it comes to other snacks, I’ve always tried to pack a small cooler for road trips. Fill them with good stuff like cheese sticks, yogurt tubes, and cut up veggies for the road. Fruit is easy to eat when it’s prepped in advance and added to portable containers helping with any hunger that might set in on a trip alleviating the need to stop at a gas station and buy junk food. The kids just pass the container around until they are satisfied, or it is empty. If your kids love hummus, bring it along as a dip for the veggies.
Healthy Snacks for all Occasions
Some other ways we enjoy these snacks:
- After a workout.
- In our desk at work for snack attacks.
- A quick breakfast with an apple or banana.
- In the kids lunches or after school snacks.
- Kids and sports tournaments snacks.
- Tailgate parties. A healthy snack option is always appreciated.
- Family style brunch table.
- Hiking through the Rocky Mountains.
Other great snack ideas to make:
- No Bake Elderberry Syrup Power Balls
- Banana Orange Honey Muffins
- Coconut Banana Bread
- Sammy’s On A Stick
- Sticky No-Bake Cereal Bars
If you made this recipe tag Wanda Baker on Instagram and hashtag it #bakersbeans or #wandabaker
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp agave
- In a blender, food processor or immersion blender, puree dates with water until smooth.
- In bowl mix dates with remaining ingredients.
- Put in refrigerator to allow to firm up or roll as is.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.